Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Running myself sick......

Today I ran 10 miles again. I did it in 1 hour 23 minutes. That is 4 minutes faster than last time I ran 10 miles. I was only going to run 7 or 8 miles today but after I started running I thought I might as well just run 10 miles as long as I am out here. So after running I usually have something to eat like a banana or a protein bar. But today I was cold after I got back because it had been misting while I was running so I was wet. So I just drank a Gatorade and jumped in the shower. After I got out of the shower and started to blow dry my hair it hit me. I thought I was going pass out and puck. I had to go lie down on the couch. After I recovered I ate a bagel and now I feel good as new. So here is a lesson....after you run hard you should always eat something afterwards! Good news, Cassie said it is ok to drink caffeine. So I should not feel bad when I drink it. It if is Ok for Cassie it must be ok for me. I was looking at my heath chart on line today. I was looking at my blood pressure from when I went to the Dr. a couple of weeks ago to have a couple of moles removed. It said my blood pressure was 144/74. Now I am thinking that it must be a typo because that would mean I have high blood pressure and she never said anything to me when she took it. I cannot believe I would have high blood pressure, I eat nothing that would give it to me, I hardly ever use salt and I hardly ever eat red meat. And I also exercise all the time. So It must be a mistake. I will have to have Amy take it again.
Well I better go eat some lunch.
Later Sharon

1 comment:

Amy said...

you don't just get high blood pressure from eating bad, you can get it from being to stressed out or if your nervous about something, or there are lots of other reason's why