Sunday, June 15, 2008

Biking Fun





Yesterday was a busy day! I got at the crack of dawn (8:00) and went for a run around the lake. Then after getting all dressed up I went to the Manz for Aaron's graduation party. Then at 1:00 I met Rick at the Big Steer and we went to Anoka to go for a bike ride. Yes I know that is a long way to drive just for a bike ride but we went to meet up with Eric and Serena. They just got some very nice new mountain bikes and wanted us to come up and go for a ride with them. I am not a good biker, would much rather be on my feet! We stayed mostly on the paved trails since I was a big baby, but we did go off road a bit. As you can see in the pictures Eric and Rick had to have some fun in the water. Serena and I were smart enough to stay out of it. After all that biking we were hungry so we went to a great pizza place for supper. I ate and ate and ate! We did not get back to Waseca until 10:00. Way late for me. By the time I got to bed it was 11:30, so this morning I had to stay in bed until 9:00. I know I am turning into a lazy bum! After I finally got out of bed I went for a run around the lake with Rick. He is getting ready for the 4th of July race. I ran 25 miles this week. Now I am going to go to Owatonna and then over to my Dad's for fathers day.

Later Sharon
Posted by Picasa

No comments: