Thursday, June 26, 2008

I'm not asleep... but that doesn't mean I'm awake.


I have no picture to put up today because I am at work so I thought I would put a picture of this cute dog up for you all to look at. I have not been up to much. I have not ran since Sat. Trying to give my legs a little rest. I think I will go for a run on Fri. night or Sat. and see how they feel. I did manage to lift on Monday and Wednesday. I need to lift more. Tonight I am going to go to Faribo to shoot. It has been forever since I have shot my bow, I don't think I even remember what it looks like. I hope I can find it! Last night I watched Liam for an hour or so. He looks very cute with his hair cut. Amy said he cried this time when it was being cut. Today at work I was going to take my last FEMA test but I could not make myself do it. Now I have to do it on Friday. We have to have them done by July 1. They are soooooo boring! By the way Amy and Christa this is my 115th post. You better be careful or I will catch up to you. Well I as you can tell I really know nothing and have nothing to write about so I will stop boring you......

Later Sharon

1 comment:

Amy said...

you aren't even close to catching up to us-hahahahahha:)