Friday, June 13, 2008

"Never allow fear to run one's life." -Daniel Seltzer


Today is a Liam day. We are having lots of fun. This morning he helped me hang towels on the line, well really he just watched while I did it. After that we went for a walk around the lake. It is so windy out. Liam's hat flew off and I just caught it before it blew across the road. It took us a long time to walk, but Liam was good. I just fed him lunch and now he is going to take a nap. I had yesterday off and the whole weekend! Yesterday Rick and I went to an afternoon movie. We saw Sex and the City. It was so good. It has been a long time since I went to movie during the day and on a weekday. I have already ran 15 miles this week. Only 7 more days until the half marathon. Charlie is outside sitting on the steps. She never stops meowing at the door that she want to go out. Of course then she sits outside and meows because she wants me to come out with her. She is just like having a kid! Still not sure how I ended up with Amy's cat! That is all I know for now.
Later Sharon Posted by Picasa

No comments: