Friday, April 11, 2008

"The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain." -Dolly Parton

Today I ran in the rain. It was kind of fun, well it was fun until I turned into the wind. I did not run yesterday because it was sooooo windy. I could have run in the morning before the rain started but I was a baby and stayed in my warm house. I babysat Liam yesterday from 11:00 to 4:30. He is getting fast when he walks. I lost him in my house twice. Good thing my house is little! Today I am getting all the stuff done that I have been putting off. Making phone calls, washing clothes, all that fun stuff. I also have to make some bars to take to the FAC banquet on Sat. I also have to work this weekend. Then I have the next three weekends off. I think I am going to go to Mankato this afternoon to go to Best Buy. I want to get a HD radio for my car. I want to look at them and see what I like. Don't know if I will buy one yet. I have my gold money and my birthday money saved for it. If I don't buy that I might just have to order the Kindle.
Later
Sharon

No comments: