Sunday, April 27, 2008

" There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." - Albert Einstein

It has been another great weekend. Fri. I lifted in the morning and then just did some house work. At 3:30 Rick picked me up and we went up to the Running Room so he could get some good running shoes. I spent $28.00 on socks. Then we went out to eat at Harry's in Lakeville. We tried to call Cassie and Nick to see if then wanted to come out to eat but she did not answer her phone. And I was even going to pay! After we ate we went to Owatonna and shopped at Kohls and Fleet Farm. I got Liam a cute John Deer shirt.
Sat. I had a relaxing day. I stayed in bed until 8:30 then got up and sat around in my p.j.'s reading the paper. When I finally got going I got lots done. I got all my stuff marked and ready to go for mom's garage sale. Now I just need to get it there. Sat. night Amy, Adam, Liam and I all went to Ricks house for pizza and movie night. We watched Aliens VS. Predator Requiem. Everyone who knows me knows that my favorite movies of all times are the Aliens movies. I liked the first AVP movie too but this was not so good. Really had no plot. Lots of action, but no plot. Amy hated it, but it is just because she is afraid of all scary movies. She had to have Dudley sit by her all night to keep her safe.
Today I got up and went for a 7 mile run. That is the furthest I have run so far. I ran 17 miles this week. Still way behind what I should be for training, but I am feeling really good when I run. No big pains yet! After running I went out the club to shoot. It was way to cold. So now I am making chili for supper. So I better go check on it.

Later Sharon

No comments: