Tuesday, April 8, 2008

STATE



Well the indoor archery season is done for another year. I had the MSAA State shoot this weekend. It was lots of fun. The FAC and WAC did great with lots of winners from both clubs. I got 3rd place in my flight. It was lots of fun. Rick was the big winner of the shoot. He had the best score, 300 59X, of all 800 shooters and won the money class for the second year in a row. I will try and get a couple pictures up tonight or on Wed.
It was back to work yesterday. I sure wanted to stay in bed when the alarm went off at 4:10. After work yesterday I lifted for the fist time in almost 3 weeks. It is the one good thing about archery being done, I can get back to lifting 3 times a week. Today at work I had to do fire drills, some of the teachers get so pissed that we make them go out of the building. This afternoon I have my yearly review. We had to write are own reviews this year and then we have to go over it with the boss. Pretty dumb. I have the next three days off. Really have nothing big to do. No painting or anything else. I think I will just take it easy. Should be able to get some good runs in. Speaking of running Christa, Jese and Amy did a great job on the 5 mile race they ran on Sat.
I don't know anything else, life is nice and slow today.
Sharon

No comments: