Wednesday, April 2, 2008

It is done




The living room is done! I am so happy with it. It makes the room look way different. It is a big improvement. I spent all morning putting up pictures and getting everything back in the room. Now I have two more days off work to just relax! I had a hard time taking the picture with all the windows, the green looks different then the picture shows. You will have to come over and visit if you want to see the true color.
Last night we had our pizza party for the end of league in WAC. After eating we played some shooting games, it was fun. Tonight I am going to go shoot again. Only 4 more days till State. I took Liam with me to the party last night til Adam got there. He was such a good boy.
I am going to go run around the lake now.
Sharon
Posted by Picasa

No comments: