Thursday, April 17, 2008

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proclaiming, "Wow, what a ride!!!"


Today is my day off. I got up this morning and ran 5.24 miles around the lake. It was so still out. It was perfect for running. After I got home Amy brought Liam over. He wanted to go outside and play so we did for a while, but it was chilly out. After lunch my mom and dad came over. Dad tilled up my garden and we planted grass. Now I am going to have a very, very small flower garden, (don't worry I picked up Mary.) Liam sat with his great grandma while I helped Dad with the garden. He was super tired when we got back in the house. I laid him down and he did not even cry, he just rolled over and fell a sleep. That was an hour ago. I am thinking he will sleep for another hour or so and then Amy will be here. Tonight I am going to get my bow ready for outdoor shooting. Tomorrow I am babysitting Liam again. I am going to try and run with him in the running stroller. I am sure I will not be doing 5 miles! I hope it is a little nicer then it is today. Well that is all I know for today. I will try and take some cute pictures of Liam to put up because I know its been a few days since I have posted any.

Later Sharon

No comments: