Monday, April 14, 2008

"Running is a big question mark that's there each and every day. It asks you, are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?"

It is finally going to be nice out! The sun is out for the second day in a row. I am glad we are finally getting some warmer weather. I had to work all weekend. After work on Sat. I went to the FAC end of the year party. It was fun, I will miss seeing everyone every Thur. night. Yesterday after work I went for a long run. I ran 14.5 miles in the last seven days. Now I just need to do that in one day. I am a little sore this morning. I ran about 5.5 miles last night. That is the longest I have ran since before I had my stress fracture. So far so good......no injury's. Tonight I am not running. I have to stop in Faribo on my way home to order my picture from Christa and Jese's wedding. Then at 7:00 I have to go down to the WAC to shoot. Some guy from the Waseca County News wants us down there so he can take some picture for the paper. They are going to have a article about the State shoot in the paper on Tue. or Thur. I have not picked up my bow since State, hope I can still pull it back. The boss is gone all this week so once again I am in charge for a few hours. So I guess I better get to work.

Later
Sharon

No comments: