Saturday, March 1, 2008

Easy come, Easy go......

Me, Paul, Joe, Paul and Sam

The crowd watching the shoot-off


Me at my target the first day of shooting

Today I got my big winnings from Vegas in the mail. You know the whole $40.00 that I won. Well the next piece of mail I open is a bill from the NFAA for my MAA and NFAA dues for 2008-2009. They are $55.00. So there go's my winnings plus some!

I went running outside today for the first time in about 2 months. Boy am I out of shape. I thought I was going to die. I ran 3 miles but it felt like 10. I guess doing 7 miles on the elliptical is nothing like running outside. I have a long ways to go to get in shape again. I am happy that it is getting warmer out so I can run again. I wish all the snow would melt. I have to run on the road because a lot of people do not shovel off there sidewalks.

I am trying to make up for doing nothing yesterday and get a few things done today. I went to the store and spent $102. I was out of everything. I am also washing my clothes. I have tons to do. I have not washed anything since last Tue. I was running out of clothes. I am trying to comb Charlie out. She is such a mess and she hates to be combed. I do it a little at a time, I have to quit when she tries to bit me. It is Amy's fault that she does not want to be combed, she never did it. Its the last time I take a hand-me-down cat from the kids! Simon is so much nicer, he loves to be combed. The washer is done, time to put another load of clothes in.
Sharon



No comments: