Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Goodbye Domi


When I got divorced I could not take my dog Domi with me. She was an outside dog and had never spent more than a few minutes in the house. So I could not take her with me to live in a apartment. It was really hard to leave her. So today I found out that she was put down. I guess she had been running because no one had time for her anymore. She was lonely and sad. So I know it was for the best. But I am having a hard time right now. She was always my dog. She was waiting for me everyday to go for a walk or a run. She was the thing that made me get up everyday and move. She helped me get though a really hard time of my life. I had her for six of her eight years. I am so sorry that I had to leave her. Goodbye Domi.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Christa said...

if it makes you feel better, I found out by reading your blog this morning