Friday, February 29, 2008

Money, Money, Money

Today I had my taxes done. I am getting $2091. dollars back. Plus the $600. I will get back from the George W. rebate. I am going to put it all into my savings account and save it to go to Vegas next year. Christa thought I should spend it on her, but I don't think so!
Amy's daycare lady is sick so I had to watch Liam all day today. I had to take him to my tax appointment. He was pretty good. The tax guy loved him. Liam is finally taking a nap. I think I need a nap too. I love being a Nana but am glad when I get to give him back.
Last night it took me over an hour to get home from work. The roads sucked. I did not go to league. Of course the whole night I sat on the sofa and wished I had gone to shoot. I have missed 3 weeks in a row now. I hope they do not kick me off the team!! This weekend I am going to go to Oakridge to shoot a 300 round. I will have to use that for my make up score. Other then that I am not doing anything to exciting. It will be nice to have a weekend to just relax. I should try and get something done while Liam is sleeping.
Sharon

1 comment:

manybows said...

Sorry Sharon...You have already been replaced on the "Chicks with Sticks"...Rumur has it it's some gal that's been sleeping with the league manager.