Monday, March 24, 2008

The day after.......

Christa and her sad bunny cake........

Cassie and Liam
Jeff and Liam
Cassie letting Liam eat a Easter egg.


Easter was lots of fun. As you can see by the pictures Cassie was having lots of fun feeding Liam everything. He loved the eggs and the candy. Of course today I am babysitting and he is not a happy boy. Way to much fun for him yesterday. It is 1:40 and he still has not taken a nap. Right now he is tormenting the cats and throwing all my Kleenex all over the floor. Christa made a bunny cake for Easter but she did not buy and of the decorations, so she used what ever she could find. As you can see it was looking pretty sad! Of course she was not feeling to well because she had a little to much beer the night before. Poor Jese, he had to take care of her in the morning. I feel sooooooo sorry for him. Cassie thinks she needs another dog. She is going to become one of those animal hoarders! I think she needs help. Amy is still my perfect daughter, she did everything just right yesterday (hahahaha) Well that is all I have time to write now. It is time to try and get Liam to bed.
Sharon
Posted by Picasa

No comments: