Thursday, March 27, 2008

Shopping Fun

Yesterday Amy and I had a shopping day. Well before we even got out of my driveway Amy's car door jumped up and hit me in the ear. The corner of it just ran itself right into my ear. Boy did that hurt. Amy should get a car with doors that do not run into people!!! After that we went to Owatonna so I could sell off all of my old gold. I get rid of a couple gold chains and two rings and a bracelet. Lets just say I did not need them anymore.......Anyhow gold prices are way high so now is the time to sell. I got $130. for it. So I was ready to shop! Next we had to stop in Medford so Amy could look for running shoes. She could not find any. She just ran into the stores and I stayed in the car with sleeping Liam. Next we went to Ikea. I love Ikea. We were there for about 3 hours. We shopped and shopped. Well really we just looked a lot. I got a couple new pictures for my living room to go with the new paint job. (now I have to get it painted) I also got a couple rugs and some new juice glasses. I have broken most of the glasses that I had so I had to get new ones. We also ate at Ikea. Liam drank all of his juice and was still thirsty so I gave him a drink of my pop. It was the funniest thing ever. He did not like it. I thought Amy was going to cry she was laughing so hard at the face he made when he took a drink. He did not like the carbonation. I wish I had taken a picture of it. It was soooo funny. After all that shopping Liam had had enough. He would not sit in the cart anymore so we took turns holding him. My arms got a work out. So after all that we had to make one more stop at Kohls where Amy finally found some running shoes. We did not get home till 6:00. I also ran 4.2 miles yesterday before we left, so it was a long day. I was ready for bed by the time we got home. Today it is back to work. I was really glad that it was not snowing when I left for work. Tonight I have my last night of league in Faribault. That is all the updating I have for now.

Sharon

No comments: