Friday, March 14, 2008

Zappos


This is a picture of my new running shoes. I ordered them off Zappos.com They are the best shoe web site ever. I ordered them on Wed. and got them on Thur. and best of all they have free shipping. If you ever need shoes get them from Zappos. I am so tired today, and I have a headache. I think it is from lack of sleep. I did not get to bed till 10:00 on Wed. and Thur. and then for some reason I could not fall asleep last night. I think it is because I had league in Faribault and when I don't get home till 9:30 I just need a little time to unwind. I will be glad when archer is done just so I do not have to run so much. I always have fun while I am there it is just getting up the morning after. I know I should stop complaining. Good news is I finally shot a little better last night. It has been a ruff couple of weeks of shooting. Tonight after work I have to pick up Liam from his daycare and watch him for about an hour. Then after Amy get there I am going to go run. I really wanted to go run yesterday. It was so nice out. But I should be able to run for the next three days. I have to try out my new shoes! That is all I know for now, after all it is only 6:45 in the morning.
Sharon

No comments: