Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter


I hope everyone is having a Happy Easter. It seems more like Christmas with all this snow. I have had to drive to work on bad roads 4 out of the 5 days this week. I know, by the time most of you get out of bed the road are all melted off. But at 5:00 A.M. they are slippery! Today I was almost late for work. I have not been up to to much. Thursday I shot my best score for the year at league. I also have been running more. On Wed. I ran around Clear lake, it is 4.2 miles. It felt great! Only 9 more miles to go and I will be able to run the half-marathon. Once archery is done I will be able to train better. Now I am lucky if I can run 3 times a week. Of course the snow has not helped. Last night Christa and Jese came to my house, I saw them for about 15 minutes and then they were off to see there friends. I heard them come in after 2:00 A.M. After work I am going to my mom's house for Easter supper. The girls and there men will all be there this year. That is about all I know for today.
Sharon

No comments: