Sunday, March 30, 2008

I'm melting, I'm melting........

This is the last of the snow in my front yard. I hope by the time I get home today it is all gone. I know the picture is blurry but I took the picture as I was going into my house last night and my hand were full. It would have been way to much work to go put my stuff away and then go back out and take the picture.
Today is my 46th birthday. I am now closer to 50 then 40. I am really getting old, at least that is what all three of my children told me today when they called me! I have to work on my birthday, no fun at all. I think I will tell all the students that I am not going to respond to there calls because it is my birthday and I don't want to. I got a free coffee from Caribou today. I am on there email list so I get coupons all the time for free stuff. Today I could get any drink I wanted for free because it is my birthday.
Last night Rick took me out for supper for my birthday. We went to the Mexican restaurant in Waseca. It is so good. After that we went to Amy's house to look at her new fridge and visit. Then we watched the movie Dan In Real Life. It is really good. I laughed and laughed.
It is so nice out today, I hope it does not rain. I hope to get my living room painted this week. We will see. State archer is next weekend so I will be down at the range shooting a lot so that might cut into my painting time. I also have to run. Last week I ran 12 miles. I need to increase my mileage for the week. I would like to be running 15 miles a week. I have Tue. Wed. Thur. off so I should be able to run those three days if it is not raining or snowing. Students keep coming to the Security Office and want me to do stuff so I guess I better go.
Sharon

No comments: