Wednesday, January 30, 2008

"You cannot be mad at someone who makes you laugh-it's as simple as that." -Jay Leno


This is the game the kids played at my house on New Years day. Do you notice anything different on it???? Yes Adam added an extra "part" on the poor guy! I don't think they sell Operation like this in the stores!
Today I had my hair cut by a new stylest. She did a good job. I have been going to the same guy for the last 5 or 6 years. I decided I needed my hair cut this week so I thought I would try and find someone in Waseca. I am sure I will go back to her again. On Monday I sent out all of my bills and today I noticed that I did not put my check in one of them. So I had to call them up and tell them I would send the check today. Yesterday was Tuesday and I always cook on Tuesday, so I made a turkey breast, dressing, potato's and best of all I made pear-cranberry pie with oatmeal streusel. It was so good. I have not had a good meal since last Tuesday. Today after I got my hair cut I baked pecan-topped pumpkin bread. I don't know if it is any good yet because it is still cooling. I had two cans of pumpkin left over from when I made pumpkin pies for Thanksgiving. I was cleaning out my cupboard yesterday when I found it and decided it was time to use it. I will have to give some of the bread away because I will never eat it all.
I am going to down to the club tonight to shoot. I did not go last night because it was way to cold out to leave the house. Well that is all the exciting news I have for today. Hope I did not bore you all to death.

Sharon
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jamie said...

i am leaving a comment. have a good day!