Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Always keep your espectations higher than your reality. And the reality of your life will be sure to follow. -Ralph Marston

Today I slept until 8:40. I know I am a lazy one. It was great to just stay in bed for once. After I got up I did the elliptical for 45 min. so that makes up for sleeping so late. This afternoon I was going to leave to get the oil changed in my car and my garage door would not open all the way. I was stuck!!!! So Rick and Cooper came over and got it working for now. I have to call a repair man and have it adjusted. After I finally got out I washed my car, filled it with gas and had the oil changed. Now I am all ready for the week. I even came home and cooked for the second time this week. I know can you believe it, twice in one week. Tonight I have WAC league. Right now I am babysitting Liam. He is not to happy with me because I will not let him eat the cat food or play with my computer. I am such a mean Nana! I guess I better go play with the baby.



Later

Sharon

No comments: