Thursday, January 10, 2008

Sleepy

I am sooooo sleepy. Someone should tell me to go to bed at night instead of staying up watching movies all night. Ok it was not all night, but till 10:00. Not late for most of you but for me it is late. After all I do get up at 4:15 in the morning for work. I have had a busy week so far. Monday I went to FAC for Women's night. Tue. I had my first night of league at WAC. I shot a 295 35X. Can only go up! Last night was my night off so I did the elliptical for 45 minutes. Tonight I have my first night of league at FAC. I guess I better get back to work. Talk to you soon Sharon

2 comments:

Amy said...

you should be responsible like your daughter and go to bed at 8:30!!

Christa said...

poor poor mamma, Jese got home from work last night at 11:00 and got up at 6:00 this morning to go do some taping!!