Sunday, February 3, 2008

"You win some you lose some" - Brock Lesnar




“There’s no shame in losing,” he said. “When I was a young kid, I lost my very first wrestling match, and I was pissed off and didn’t even want to go out for wrestling (any more), and my wrestling coach said you’ve got to learn how to lose before you can learn how to win. I don’t like to lose, and I’ve carried that with me all these years and we’re gonna try again how not to lose in this sport.” -Brock Lesnar


I had a sports filled weekend. On Sat. night I watched UFC. It was great, even if Brock Lesnar lost. On Sunday I shot regions in Waseca. There was a lot of FAC people shooting so it was fun to visit with everyone. Also got to see Jese for a few minutes when he stopped by on his way back to Winona. Sunday night I watched the football game. I am not a big football fan but the game was exciting to watch.

Today I am suppose to go to Women's night at FAC but if the weather gets as bad as they say I will just stay at home. At work today I have a meeting with my boss, his boss and some students about parking. It should be interesting. The studnets always want to change the parking rules. I of course like things just the way they are. When I have all the power and they have none.......hahahaha. I guess I better get to work.
Sharon

No comments: