Thursday, January 17, 2008

Baby its cold out here!!!!



It is sooooo cold out. I think it has gotten cold because I have to work weekends again. I am going to freeze to death on Sat. when I have to open buildings. If no one hears from me by noon on Sat. they better come to Carleton and find my frozen body!


Yesterday I got home and got my mail when to my surprise I found a bill for .39 cents from the post office. It seems that my favorite daughter Christa sent me some mail and did not put enough postage on it. I will have to make her pay me back with interest.


I think I am going to buy the book Women and Money by Suze Orman. I would like to start saving more money and investing more. Of course the way the stock market has been going maybe I should just put my money under my mattress, I would probably get a better return then I am now! Anyhow the book looks good. I think I will get for my daughters too. I know they all need to read it (hehehe)


I am all alone in the office today. My boss is gone until next Tue. So I am in charge of Security for the next few days. I hope the power does not go to my head.


Nothing else is new. Just the same old stuff.

Later Sharon

1 comment:

Christa said...

Um HELLO I don't think I need to learn how to save money because I already do!! I probably have more money in savings then both of my sisters combined!! Plus just as long as I keep mailing you things without enough postage I save more money!!