Tuesday, January 22, 2008

WILL YOU JUST DRAIN!!!

So my bathtub drain has been draining slow for awhile now. And like all good homeowners I have been just hoping it would fix itself. Well that did not happen. This morning I dumped drain cleaner down it and plunged till I could plunge no more. And all I got was more dirty water in my tub. It was gross!!! So by now its 10:00 and I still have not been in the shower. So I dump some more drain cleaner down it and decide I might as well go on the elliptical while I wait for it to work. Well 45 minutes later it still has not drained. So more plunging and a little swearing and I have gotten no where. So I call my friendly handyman (Rick) and he comes over with more drain cleaner. After I feed him a delish sandwich he works his handyman magic and gets it to drain. So at 1:00 I finally got to take a shower.

After all that I decided I should make a good supper for tonight. So I am making Slow Cooker Orange Chicken. And I also just finished making some Brownies. I should be well fed for League tonight.

This weekend Kim and I did good in IA. We came in first and second place. OK we were the only ones to shoot in our class. But we still did good! Congratulations to Steve for setting a new State record at the 25 meter. Great job!!!! Also congratulations to Rick for getting 3rd place.

Today I am watching Liam for an hour or so when Amy goes to her night class. I have to go back to work on Wed. I am back on my 5 days on and 3 days off rotation. No more weekend off till I go to Vegas.

My brownies are done so I better go get them out of the oven.

Later
Sharon
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

manybows said...

I hope you are planning on bringing some of those brownies to WAC tonite to share at halftime....Some (whole) milk would be nice too!!

Amy said...

haha you are actually watching liam for 2.5 hours!!!!