Saturday, January 19, 2008

Don't Worry




Don't worry I did not freeze to death today at work. It was close but I made it back to the office still alive. It was only -14 out. As a reward for braving the cold this morning I went to Caribou and got my self a nice warm mocha and on top of that I got a cinnamon roll. I know it is about 1000 calories right there. Good thing I am going to do the elliptical tonight so I can burn them all off!!!
On Sunday Tim Fierke, Kim, JZ and I are all going to IA to shoot. Should be lots of fun. Except I have to get out of bed early on my day off.
Last night I was sound asleep when Simon decided it would be fun to try and climb on a corner shelf I have in my bedroom. Of course he knocked it over. I was so tired that I just looked at and though on well I will have to clean that in the morning and then fell right back asleep. I finally got a good nights sleep last night. All week I have been going on 5 to 6 hours of sleep. I can tell it is archer season.....to many late nights.
I guess I should get back to work.
Stay warm.
Sharon

No comments: