Thursday, January 24, 2008

28 days and counting

It is only 28 more days until I go to Vegas. It is coming up fast. I am getting very excited. It will be my first trip other then going up north since 2001. Everyone at WAC is excited about it too. Lots of talk about what we will do while we are there. That is besides shoot a few arrows.

Today is Adams birthday!!!! I think he is 24 today. I can not remember how old he is. It is somewhere around 24. At least I remembered it is his birthday.

I have not done anything exciting the last couple days. Just work, work, work. I almost froze my fingers off walking to the library to check on an alarm this morning. Then when I got there I found out it was just the electrician working on it! It took me an hour to get the feeling back in my fingers. I know you don't feel sorry for me.

It is almost lunch time so I better go.

Sharon

1 comment:

Amy said...

MOTHER!!! adam is 25 this year!!!!