Sunday, May 27, 2012

First Album.....

I was thinking the other day about the very first album I ever bought. It was Cher Half-Breed. It was a big buy for me. I used the money I had gotten from my 4-H ribbons at the Rice County Fair. My Mom had taken us to the Holiday gas station and we went in to do a little shopping. I bought the album and a Magic 8-ball. I know two great buys :) It was 1974 and I was 12 years old. It is funny the things you remember. And yes I am still a Cher fan and still have that album and no I no longer have my Magic 8-Ball.

I have had a busy couple of days at work. Yesterday was Rotblatt so that always means a busy day and a lot of less then sober students around. It started around 4:30 in the morning and ended at 9:00 last night. I had to write 4 reports yesterday and 2 already this morning. That is more reports then I have written all spring term. Good thing the term is almost done and a really good thing that next weekend is my last weekend to work and then I will have them off for a month!

Today is so hot, I think I am going to spend as much time as I can inside in the air conditioning. We are not going to put the air on at home yet because it is only going to be hot for one day. I think we can tuff it out.

Later Sharon

No comments: