Friday, June 1, 2012

"Cousins are those childhood playmates who grow up to be forever friends." -Anonymous




Sorry for the poor pictures, my scanner would not work at home so I had to use the scanner in my office at work so the pictures are not very clear. They are pictures of Christmas past with all of my cousins on the Becker side. Every Christmas they would line us all up and try and get a picture before one of us would start crying. It is fun to look back at the pictures and remember those days.

I have not been up to much the last few days. Busy cleaning and trying to get some more flowers planted. I went for a run on Monday and Wednesday and tonight Rick and I are going to go for bike ride. Rick hopes to get done with work early so we can maybe go on a little bit of a longer one. Yesterday I watched Liam, Josie and Eli so they did not have to go to daycare for 5 days this week. They were all good.

I guess that is all I know for today. I know not to exciting....
Later Sharon

No comments: