Monday, June 6, 2011

"What are you waiting for? What are you saving for? Now is all there is." -George Balanchin

Two of the three pheasants the come to the bird feeder and eat everyday. 

Rick shooting a 600 round on Sunday 

Rick and Larry shooting the 600 round, they are at 60 yards.

Eric and Rick shooting the 600 round

Me shooting the 3-D

One of the targets at the 3-D

Rick shooting a couple of the targets at the 3-D

The  evil crown that keeps falling out.  
Saturday I had to work and it was such a long day. The students had finals so it was a very slow day, the phone hardly rang. While I was at work I was eating my breakfast when my crown that was just re-cemented on came loose again. I was not very happy. Since it was loose and I did not want it to fall off while I was eating I just popped it off. Today I talked to the dentist and he is going to do a core build up and then make a new crown. So after insurance pays there part it will cost me around $600. Stupid tooth.
Sunday was a great day. Faribault had a 600 round and a 3-D. Rick shot the 600 round and then we shot the 3-D with Tim F. It was lots of fun they had 37 targets to shoot at. It was also super hot out. We both had put sunscreen on before we left but we should have put it on again after a couple of hours because we both got sunburned. I have some sweet burn lines on my back now. When we got back to town we stopped at Walmart and then headed home. We both ate something and then we got on our bikes and went for a great 27 mile bike ride. It was so hot out but we had lots to drink so we survived the heat. Oh I forgot to say that on Saturday after work Rick and I took our new bikes out for a spin around the lake. They are fun to ride. We  into Maplewood park and road the hills, it was fun. I think I am going to like having it around for second bike.
Today Morgan thought it would be a good idea to dig a hole in the middle of the living room carpet that we just put down in Dec. She is pretty much lucky she is alive after we found it. I was downstairs lifting when she did it. Dumb ass dog. It was only about a 2 inch hole but it is in the middle of the room. Good thing we have some leftover carpet. I cut a piece of it out and glued it over the hole so now you can hardly see it. Now I am afraid to leave her alone in fear that she will do it again. And I was just trusting her enough to leave her out when we were gone for a short time. I guess she will have to be in the kennel now when every we leave.
I guess the laundry is not washing, drying and folding itself so I better go get it done.
Later Sharon

2 comments:

Amy said...

gross, don't put pictures of your teeth up!!!

Sharon said...

it is not my tooth it is a crown so it is not gross!