Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I need a hair cut

Morgan after her very first haircut 

She would not sit still so I could get a picture of her but you can see how much shorter it is on her. 
You can see how long her hair was in the picture above 
I decided that Morgan needed a hair cut. She just looked way to hot.  Rick said he would not cut it unless I gave her a bath so yesterday I gave her a bath in the kitchen sink. She did really good while we cut her. Rick has a dog clippers so that is what we used. She was not scared at all and did pretty good being still while we did it. Since we did not know what we were doing she looks pretty choppy but still better then I thought she would look when we got done with her. We had a huge amount of hair when we were done. She looks so tiny now that she does not have all that hair on her. And yes it is hair not fur. She is a none shedding dog so she has hair on her.  Dexter will never be still for us to cut his hair so he goes to a groomer every six weeks or so. He has had his hair cut since the above picture was taken too. He looks so much better with short hair and he is much cooler.
Well I guess I should write about something besides my dogs......Yesterday I babysat Liam and Josie for a few hours in the afternoon. Amy had a doctor appointment and did a little shopping. I have not babysat them in a long time so it was fun to have them over again. Amy got good news at the doctor yesterday. They are going to induce her on Friday! So I will be a Nana of three by the weekend. Rick cut Liam's hair yesterday while they were here. Liam loves it when Grandpa Rick cuts his hair. He sits very still so Grandpa Rick can do a good job.
Yesterday evening we went to Albert Lea to see Karen (our sister-in-law) in the hospital. We were very happy to see that she was doing well and will be able to go home today.
Since it is my day off today it is raining again. I am sooooo sick of it! The humidity is killing me. I have had to use my stupid inhaler everyday. The mosquito's are out big time now. Cannot even step out the door and they attack  you.  I went to the store this afternoon and got stuff to cook two meals. Since it is my days off I  guess I will take my turn cooking. Rick made a great shrimp and veggie pizza on Sunday. I am also going to make cookies this afternoon. So I guess I better get a move on it.
Later Sharon

1 comment:

Christawr said...

I like Morgan's puffy tail end, it is cute :)