Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Animal Kingdom

Every time I look at this picture it makes me laugh. It is so funny that all these animals all sit around together under the bird feeder eating away. 

Rick and I at a wedding we went to this weekend

Christa and Jese at the same wedding. 

Liam and Josie helping Rick with the rocks

Josie having lots of fun helping put down rocks 

Liam and Josie filling up the pails with rocks

Josie in the sandbox The picture did not download right :(

Liam enjoying the sandbox

all the sticks I picked up on the lawn this week. It is never ending!

The finished hosta garden 

A couple more views of the garden 

I have been so bad and have not updated in a week. As you can see by the pictures we have been busy. The first picture is so funny. It is like a zoo at the bird feeder everyday. I only got to go on one bike ride in the last week and run once. On Sunday Eric came down and we went on a 30 mile ride. It was a great night for a ride with little to no wind and not to hot. After we got back home we all got cleaned up and then went out for supper at Famous Daves. Every time I go there I order the catfish. And every time I go there I tell Rick to remind me that I should not order the catfish. But do I listen, of course not. And then the next day I pay for it big time. I just cannot eat any deep fried food since the gall bladder removal. But sometimes you just have to suffer and eat it anyhow because it is just so good.
On Saturday we went to Katherine and Connors wedding in St. Peter. We did not stay for the dance because I had to work on Sunday. Even leaving early we did not get home until after 9:00. by the time I got to bed it was after 10:00. Way past my bedtime.
Monday I got stuff done that I have been putting off. First I finally made an appointment for you my yearly checkup. I am only a few months behind on that. I also made an appointment for a mammogram the same day. I am a year and half late on that. I found out they do not do the mammograms at the clinic anymore. I have to have it done at the hospital. I also finally called to have my will done. I got the estate planning questionnaire and I am filling that out today. It is a lot more work then you would think. After I get it done I have to drop it off and then in a couple of days I will make an appointment to have the will written up.
Monday we finally got the last of the rock put on the hosta garden. Now we just need a bird bath and it will be done. It looks way better then it did before.
Today I am suppose to be doing lots of stuff but I am not moving any to fast. When Rick gets home we are going to run to Owatonna to get a couple of things and Lowes. Right now it is storming out so both dogs are trying to sit on my lap while I type this.
Later Sharon

2 comments:

Amy said...

It looks like you photo shopped all the animals in that picture:)

Sharon said...

I did't it is like that almost everyday. I think they all just know it is free food so they better share :)