Monday, May 2, 2011

May Day

Yesterday the neighbors came over with a May Basket for us. I was at work but Rick said the kids were all excited to be handing them out to the neighbors. I was a fun thing for them to do.  Poor Rick has pulled the muscle away from his ribs on his left side. He is in lots of pain from it. He has no idea what he did to cause it. The doctor said he just has to let it heal. Not sure how he is going to work today.
Everyone including me sure is sick of this weather. It was so cold yesterday, but at least it was not raining again. It looks like we might actually have a couple of days of sunshine. It has been the longest 5 day rotation at work this week and I still have one more day to go. It was so dead at work the phone hardly rang. Of course I guess I should not complain about that. 
I stated reading a new series of book called A song of Ice and Fire by George R.R. Martin. The first book in the series  is called A game of Thornes. It is really good. If you like the Lord of the Rings you will like these books. I found out about them because HBO made a mini-series about the first book that we started watching. Once I found out it was a book I had to read it. Of course now I know everything that is going to happen before I see but it is still fun to watch the show. They are actually following the book pretty good. 
I was glad to hear the news this morning that they finally killed Osama bin Laden after almost 10 years. 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY!!!
Later Sharon



No comments: