Thursday, June 3, 2010

oh sooooo pretty......


So getting up at 4:00 AM and leaving for work at 5:00 AM does have it benefits. For one this time of year I get to see the sunrise. It was so pretty this weekend on my way to work that I actually stopped my car and took a couple of pictures. Makes it worth getting up to see the beauty of nature.
Yesterday I babysat Liam and Josie. I forgot I had to babysit so it is a good thing I did not get them until 1:00. Otherwise Adam would have been pounding on the door to get me out of bed at 6:15.
Today I slept in until 8:15, it was nice. Then I took Dexter for a long walk. I had a bunch of stops to make in town so I got that out of the way and now I am going to go down in the basement and pack. I really don't want to do it that is why I am updating this!
I guess the stuff is not going to put itself in boxes so I better get going.
Later SharonPosted by Picasa

No comments: