Tuesday, June 8, 2010

On this day.....

On this day one year ago I was sitting in a hospital bed. I am very happy to say that I am much healthier now! It sucks not having a gall bladder but it is much better then being dead.

Rick and I went to the Boat House last Friday for supper. We have not been there in a long time. I had a real beef hamburger. It has been way over a year since I have had a beef hamburger. It was delish! To bad I cannot eat them more often, they are soooo bad for me.

I had to work all weekend. My last one for 3 weeks. It was pretty busy at work because the students are all leaving for the summer. Yesterday was the last day of finales for them. They have to be out of the dorms by 3:00 today.

My stupid phone decided that it is not going to notify me when I get a text message. It also will not let me hear any ring tones that came on the phone. Of course I can not figure out how to get it working right again. I hate it when my phone is smarter then me.



It was so nice sleeping last night in the rain and since I am working today I don't care that it is still raining.

On Sunday after work I ran 6 miles again. It was a good run. Only 11 more days until the half-marathon. I am NOT ready!!

Later Sharon

No comments: