Monday, June 14, 2010

Lots got done but still lots to do......

I had a very nice weekend. Friday I babysat all day, Liam and Josie were good. After they left Rick and I went to Owatonna to do a little shopping. While we were at Kohls this guy came up to me and say Hi Sharon, I had no idea who he was until he told me his name. What is funny about this is that he was the fist boy I ever kissed! It has been 30 years since I have seen him last so I guess it is okay that I did not know who he was.
Saturday was a day of getting lots done. I slept in until 8:30 and then I got busy. I got laundry started and some cleaning done. We had a graduation party to go to at 1:00 so we had lunch there. When we got back home we started packing. We have a enclosed trailer that someone is letting us use so we packed it with everything from the basement. We have everything out of the basement now except the furniture and Ricks string stuff. We have to wait until right before we move for Rick to pack the string stuff up because he has string orders to make all the time. I was pretty tired and hot after lifting all those boxes and going up and down the steps so many times. After we got done we took Dexter for a little walk and then watched a movie and some UFC.
Sunday we were going to do some more packing but I decided that we need the day off. Rick and I went for run in the morning. I ran 5 miles and Rick ran 2 and then he went for a bike ride. After I was done running I took Dexter for a 3 mile walk. When we got done we ate lunch and then decided to go to a movie. We saw the A-Team. It was good. We left Dexter out of his kennel the whole time we were gone. He was a good boy.
Today it is back to work. All the students are gone! I should have a nice quiet week.
Later Sharon

No comments: