Monday, May 3, 2010

Good Weekend!!!

Our new house
Amy, Rick and I after running the From The Heart 5K

Amy's Birthday Supper

Liam wanted his picture with Fred


We have good news!!! We bought a house on Friday! It is in the Highlands in Waseca, it has 1 3/4 acres. It was build in 1974 and the same person has lived in it the whole time. She never updated a thing! We will be taking out all the flooring and gutting the kitchen and bathrooms. It has a walk out basement and a two car garage. We are closing June 25th. So now we better sell our house by then. We are very excited.
Saturday Amy and Rick and I went to Owatonna to run the From the Heart 5K. It was super windy out but still fun to run a race.
Sunday Rick and I went to Mankato to look cabinets for the new house. There is so much to choose from. We also looked at paint colors. Sunday was Amy's 26th birthday so we had birthday supper for her, Adam, Liam, Josie and Christa. It was lots of fun and great food of course.
I have the next two days off and am glad to say I have nothing pressing to do. I am going to lift today, pay some bills, do laundry and hopefully bake something.
Later Sharon

Posted by Picasa

No comments: