Thursday, April 22, 2010

Ready to go camping!

We bought a pop up camper! Rick sold his boat last fall because he never used it and we decided to buy a camper with the money. We want to go on some biking trips and camp so we should have lots of fun with it. We already have plans to use it in June in Duluth when I am in the half-marathon. We also have plans to use it in Aug. when all of us go up to visit Diane and Rod. Hopefully we get to use it a few more times this summer. It was a good deal, I found it on Craig's lists. They wanted $3400 for it and we got it for $2800. It is super clean and well taken care of. The picture is not of our actual camper but it looks just like it.
So one of the drugs I am on for my bronchitis is Prednisone, it is a anti inflammatory. It is a pretty strong drug. Well since I started taking it my wrist has stop hurting. It did not hurt at all on Tue. when I went to the ortho. doctor. The first thing he said is "you know it is going to come back as soon as you are done the the prednisone." I figured as much but for now the surgery is off. He said there is a small chance that the prednisone on top of the steroid shot he gave me a couple weeks ago might just work. So he wants me to finish the prednisone and then wait one week. If it starts to hurt again I just have to call him and schedule the surgery. I don't even have to come see him again. So I hope it works! So if it does at least one good thing will come out of me getting bronchitis. Oh and I cannot stay on the prednisone because it is really strong and has a lot of side effects, that is why he did not put me on it to begin with.
We got some good news on the house. Someone is coming to take a second look at it today. So hopefully they put a offer on it. I am really trying to not get excited. It is really stressful selling a house when you have to sell it to get the house you want to buy. I am crossing my fingers that it goes good today. I hope I can update tomorrow with good news.
Later Sharon

No comments: