Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Never Ending Sickness

So after two nights of no sleep I finally gave up and went to the doctor. I have bronchitis. She put me on three different medicine's. They cost me $58. plus the $35.00 copay to see the doctor this is ending up being kind of expensive! I slept so much better last night. I only had one coughing fit at about 10:30. It only lasted about 10 minutes so that is good. I slept until 8:00 this morning. I called in sick for work today yesterday afternoon. I am really glad I did, I need one more day of rest. Yesterday after I got home from the doctor I did nothing. I sat and watched TV. Not like me at all so I guess I really am sick.
Today I have to go to the Ortho doctor to see about my wrist. I hope that he schedules the surgery for next week. I just want to get it over with.
It is about time for me to go.
Later Sharon

No comments: