Thursday, April 1, 2010

"Nana don't flush my shoes down the toilet, I need them." -Liam

Yesterday while I was babysitting Liam he was on the toilet and he said to me that he did not want to fall in because then I would flush him down. I told him I would never flush him down the toilet. Then he want on to say "don't flush his shoes down because he needed them." It was so funny. I had to tell him several times that I would not flush his shoes down.
Well they accepted our offer on the house. Now we are in the waiting game. We have to sell our house first. We have the other house for sure unless someone else comes along that does not have the contingency that they need to sell there house first. I really hope that does not happen but there is nothing we can do about it. The realtor was having a fit because he wanted us to take the contingency off. But I really want to be able to sleep at night and not worry about making two house payments until the house sells. So we just have to keep our fingers crossed that no one else comes along and our house sells fast.
Last night I went for my first bike ride of the season. We biked 21 miles. I was shot! It was a lot more windy then I thought it would be and I am so out of shape. But it was fun to be out on the bike again.
Today I had to leave the house at 10:15 for someone to come look at it. They were suppose to be her between 10:30-11:30. So I took Dexter and we walked to the bank and back. We got back to the house at 11:40 and they were still here! So I just kept on walking and took Dexter to the lake. He was pretty tired. It was a long walk for him. When we finally got back I gave Dexter a long needed bath. Now I am going to go pay a couple of bills and then try and go for a run.
Later Sharon

No comments: