Friday, April 9, 2010

Everyone, Everywhere, Ends Up Six Feet Under










Just a couple more pictures of Bon Jovi. Cassie's camera took much better pictures them my phone.
We finished watching Six Feet Under last night. I really like the series. I was also really happy with the way they ended it. So many times they end series so bad but this time they did good. Rick put the french doors going into the office last night. They look really good. We just have to get them stained today and put the trim up. We got bad news last night. Someone else put an offer on the house we want but it is contingent on them selling there house too. So now it is a race to see who will sell there house first. I really want the house but if we don't get it we don't get it. There is nothing we can do about it at this point. We will see how the open house goes on Sunday. Hopefully someone likes our house.
I went for a 3.5 mile run today. It is so nice out. Tomorrow we have to go to Ricks mom's house and if it is nice out I think we are going to bike there. I am pretty sure it will just about kill me but I will do it. I really need to get going and get back into shape. I am way behind on my half marathon training.
Amy is bringing the kids over today for me to babysit so I better get going.
Later Sharon

No comments: