Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Is it ever going to slow down????

One days canning

Josie in a dress that was Christa's it is 22 years old!

Josie doing Soooo Big
My days off just never seem to be long enough. I did a lot of canning with Amy. She decided that we need to can pears so she brought over 10 million of them. We spent all day Monday canning. It actually went pretty good since there was two of us doing it. I also canned more spaghetti sauce that morning. I have canned more this week then I have in years. I am officially sick of it. Of course it will all be super good this winter. Amy wants to make more spaghetti sauce so I am taking the stuff over to her house so she can do it. It is pretty easy to make and it is super good. Josie is so cute and she is trouble! She moves way to fast and get into everything. But she is a good baby!
Christa and Jese got to move into there house on Monday. They were happy to finally get everything settled. They don't close until Friday but they let them move into the house on Monday.
Tue. I went to the Doctor for my yearly mammogram. When I told Christa I was going in she said "well good luck, hope you don't have cancer." Then she said " I guess I should not say that with the year you've had." She also said if I were you I would just wait until next year to go in, that I have had just to much bad luck this year! It was pretty funny. I went in anyhow and I am sure it will be fine because I have use all my bad luck up for this year!
I guess I jumped right to Monday. Saturday Rick and I went to New Richland to his mom's house for a family reunion. It was just a small one. After we got home I canned some spaghetti sauce. Sunday Rick worked on the basement. It is finally almost done. He got the new wall all done and painted. Now we just need to get the rest of the floor down and get everything cleaned up and we are ready to enjoy our new room. I will get pictures up as we get it done. Sunday afternoon we went to Mankato to pick up a few things at Menards. So that takes care of the weekend.
Today I am back to work. It has been a busy day for me. Lots of students in complaining about there tickets. Poor, Poor Students!!!
Later
SharonPosted by Picasa

No comments: