Sunday, September 13, 2009

" She believed she could so she did."

The garage sale day one.
Christa holding all the money!

Me, Amy, Tim and Julie


Me and Amy



Me running
It has been a whole weeks since I have updated. I have been busy at work and at home! Monday I had to work. Tue was another work day and then I went for a run. I ran 5.5 miles in 45 minutes. I was happy with that time. Wednesday was work again and then I came home and started to set up for the garage sale. I got most everything out of the house and into the garage. I set up what I could but ran out of tables. Thursday was work again. When I got home Rick had brought more tables home so I was back to work on the sale. We got everything all set up and ready to go. Friday morning Christa was here at 7:15 and we got the sale going. We were really busy selling a lot. Around 10:00 mom came over and helped until 1:00. Rick brought us all lunch and then he stayed and helped. I was even able to go for a short run, about 3 miles. When I got back Christa left and Rick and I ran the sale until it closed up at 6:00. It was a long day. Saturday Rick went to Northfield to ride the Jessie James day bike tour. He rode 65 miles and had a great time. Christa, Amy and I ran the garage sale until 1:00 when it was finally was done. We did really good. Rick and I made $733. and Christa made just over $200. We were all very happy with the money we made.
Sunday we got up bright and early and picked up Amy and were off to Northfield. Amy, Tim, Julie and I all ran the Jessie James day 5K. Tim did it in 25:13, I did it in 25:18, Amy did it in 34 minutes and Julie in 37 minutes. We all had a great time. Oh I have to explain the camo running skirt I was wearing. Tim said he would run the race if I wore camo so that is what I did. I found the skirt and knew I had to have it. I got some funny looks! After the race we stopped at mom and dad's and dropped off the last of our garage sale stuff for there sale in two weeks. Since we got home I have been cleaning and fun stuff like that. Rick has been working in the basement all afternoon. We hope that someday we have it done! So that is my update for now. We are on our way to Amy and Adam's house for supper. Hope it is good!!!
Later
Sharon





No comments: