Wednesday, September 16, 2009

6 Day Weekend

That's right, I am getting a six day weekend. I had to take Thursday off because I have to go to the doctor for my last check up after surgery. I worked on Monday, it was suppose to be my day off. So I am taking Friday off and don't have to use any vacation time. Sat.-Tue. are my scheduled days off soooo I get a 6 day weekend!!!! Friday we are going up north for a biking trip. I will tell you all about it when we get back.
I have not been up to much the last few days. It has been super busy at work. I have had a ton of parking stuff to do. I like it because it makes the day go by much faster when I am busy. Last night after work I went for a long run. I ran just over 6 miles. It went very good. I wanted to keep running but I was so thirsty so I figured I better stop.
Rick got off work early yesterday so he gave both dogs a bath and gave Dudley a much needed haircut. He looks much better now.
Other then that I know nothing.
Have a great Wednesday
Sharon

No comments: