Friday, September 25, 2009

8 days to go

I only have 8 days to go before running the Twins Cities 10 mile. I am getting very excited to run it. It will be my only big race this year. I ran 7.25 miles on Tuesday night and then last night I ran 5.25 miles. Now I am going to slow down until the race, next Sunday. I just need to stay injury free and not get sick in the next 8 days. Pretty sure if that if for some reason I cannot run this race you will have to put me on anti-depressants. I hope I have a decent time on Sunday. I like to say that just finishing will be good enough but we all know that I really want to have a good time too. After the race is done I can relax for the rest of the year and get moving on archery again.

They finally put the results up on the 5K I ran a couple of weeks ago. I came out pretty good. I got 2nd place in my age group, 17th place out of 217 women and 83rd place out of 381 over all. Pretty good for an old lady like me!

It's Friday and I have the weekend off!!!
Later
Sharon

No comments: