Thursday, September 17, 2009

100.5


Today I went to the Doctor for my final check up after my surgery. I have gained almost all of my weight back!!! I weighted 103 before sickness now I weigh 100.5. I got the all clear from the doctor so I guess I cannot use the I just had an organ removed excuse anymore to get out of doing stuff. Oh well it was a good excuse while it lasted. While I was at the doctor I also go a flu shot. They give them at work next week but I figured since they offered to do it today I might as well get it done. Speaking of weight I have to say good job to Amy and Cassie. They both have been doing very good on there new life style change and have lost a bunch of weight. Amy is down to her pre-Josie weight and Cassie can fit into her size 5 jeans she wore her freshman year of college. GOOD JOB!!!
I guess Rick wants me to stain some trim for the basement so I better get going.

Later Sharon
Posted by Picasa

No comments: