Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Stand-Off



I am finally feeling better today. Friday I was coughing so much that I was loosing my voice. I called in sick to work yesterday. I was glad I did because I was still coughing a lot in the morning. But by last night I was starting to feel better. Today I feel much better. I am glad because I hate to be sick on my days off! I have to babysit Cassie and Nicks dog Jada this weekend. The cats do not like her at all. Charlie pretty much shows her who is the boss but poor Harper is to little. Jada will not leave her alone. She want to pick her up and toss her around. So we had a few battles over that. Now Harper is hiding upstairs. Last night she discovered how to get up on my bed so she decided she need to sleep with me. Charlie was not to happy about that at first but she got over it and they both slept with me for most of the night. Today I am not sure what I am going to do. I was going to go hunting this afternoon but the 50 mile-an-hour winds is putting a stop to that. I just looked out the window and it is snowing!!!!! Well I better go Jada keeps putting the ball under the desk and it is driving me nuts!
Later Sharon

No comments: