Sunday, October 5, 2008

RICK GOT A DEER



What a great Saturday! The day started out good because I got to sleep in. Then Rick picked me up and we went to Walmart. I was once again out of everything. I had to spend $18.00 on cat food. I HAVE to buy two different kinds for Charlie because that is what she likes. Anyhow after that we stopped at Amy and Adam's house to pick up a cycling trainer that she had and to visit. After lunch Rick and I went for a 21 mile bike ride. It was windy! We road 10 miles into the wind. It was hard work. But coming back was much faster. I then went home and Rick when out hunting. At 6:00 I got a call from Rick saying he got a deer! He was very excited. So I went to New Richland and met him and then we went to get the deer out of the woods. I was hard work. The dumb deer just had to go and die on the other side of a dried creek bed. So we had to drag the thing up a steep embankment, then threw the woods over several big logs and then we had to take it over a plowed field. Who has there fields plowed already!!! Thank goodness Rick has a deer hauler. It was still hard because we had to lift it over everything and pulling a big deer though a plowed field is not easy. Anyhow as you can see by the pictures it is a very nice deer. GOOD JOB RICK!!!!
So today I am having a lazy Sunday. I may go to REI to look at some biking stuff or I may just sit around watching movies all day. Since I have not been in the shower yet I guess I better get going.
Later Sharon
Posted by Picasa

No comments: