Saturday, October 11, 2008

Harper

This is Charlie meeting his new friend Harper
Harper

Charlie has been telling me in cat meow that she is lonely and needs a new friend. So I got her a friend today. She is tan and gray with bright blue eyes. We (Charlie and I) have named her Harper. Well I am not really sure if she is a really a she but since it will be fixed anyhow we will call it a she. So far Charlie and Harper are getting along pretty good. I think it will be a good match up. I guess I will find out if I come home from work one day and find that Charlie has beaten the crap out of Harper! Other then getting a new kitten today I have been very busy. I cleaned up my yard. I cleaned out the flowers from my garden, trimmed my bushes and even trimmed my maple tree. It needed it bad. Last night I went bow hunting for the very first time in my life. I even sat way up high in a tree stand. I did not see anything :(
But it was fun to be out in the wood. I had forgotten how peaceful it is to sit out in the woods and just watch and listen. Not sure if I am going out tonight. Rick does not like to go out when it is so hot out. We have lots of time yet before the opening of shot gun season. That is when I will be done unless it is super nice out. I do not like to hunt in the cold. Man are the ladybugs bad!!! They are everywhere today. They are starting to cover my house. I am not going to go out my front door anymore until it gets cold out and they are gone! Well I guess I better go check on Harper. I have not heard Harper or Charlie in a while.......
Later Sharon

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know something...i was thinking...you got rid of the last cat because its WHITE LONG HAIR got everywhere...isn't GRAY LONG HAIR going to show up everywhere...he is cute though :)

Sharon said...

Hello....Harper has short hair!!!!

Christa said...

but that doesn't change the fact that you got sick of your last cat and gave it up

Anonymous said...

he looks kinda fluffy to me

Amy said...

update your blog!!!!

Christa said...

Lisa Marie Presley named one of her twins harper for you!!