Thursday, October 30, 2008

Cookies

Christmas Cookies ( Aunt Elaine's Recipe)

3 Cups flour
1 t. baking powder
1/4 t. salt
1 1/4 cup sugar
1 cup shortening
3 eggs 1 t. vanilla

Sift dry ingredients, add shortening and mix with fork. Add eggs, vanilla and mix. Roll out thin and cut into desired shapes. Sprinkle with sugar if desired. Bake at 375 for 8 min. Makes about 4 dozen.


This is my sugar cookie recipe. I made some on Monday. It is the first time in at least 3 years that I have made them. They are so good. I have ate way to many of them already! Christa and Amy both had to make them after hearing that I did. I gave them my recipe, they both claim that I was withholding it from them. But now I have to be a fight with Jese because he told Christa that he did not like them. I am pretty sure that not liking the family cookies is grounds for divorce. So other then making cookies I have not been up to much. I had to work yesterday. I made a big football player cry yesterday because I would not take his $50. parking ticket back. I know I am sooooo mean. Today I am taking a hour off of work so I can go hunting. With the time change this weekend my hunting time is very limited. Amy said that Liam keeps asking for me. I have not babysat him for 3 weeks now. It is the longest time since he was born that I have gone without having him for a day. I will have to take him on my day off for a couple of hours because he misses me so much. Well I better get to work since I am at work.
Later Sharon

1 comment:

Amy said...

ooohhh, so now you just give the reciepe away to just anybody!!!! HOOKER:) adam says he likes this reciepe MUCH better!! so i guess i don't have to divorice him:)