Thursday, June 7, 2012

Funny Stories For The Day....



The other day I was cleaning off the deck and I noticed that under the grill there was still a bunch of leaves in it. So I figured I better get them cleaned out before they start on fire. Well Dexter kept going over to the grill smelling around, I did not think to much about it. Well I should of....as I was taking the leaves out a HUGE mouse went running out too. Scared the crap out of me. It was pretty funny, I screamed like a big baby. After I stopped laughing at myself I made Rick finish cleaning up the leaves. Of course the mouse was long gone by then.

Yesterday Rick and I went for a run. While on our way back we passed a group of five teenaged boys. They all spent the whole time we passed them staring at my boobs. I was not sure if I should be offended or happy that my 50 year old boobs were still good enough to get there attention :)

So there you have it, hope I made you smile for the day.

Later Sharon

No comments: